About Ferring football Club
Ferring FC is a club located in West Sussex and steeped in history. The club was formed in 1951, playing in the County League, Club rules meant you had to be local to the area to play for them. The home at Glebelands in Ferring Village has been there for over 60 years.
In the last couple of years the club has seen a huge transformation, merging with WBMY a local youth club and expanding from a single County League Club to what it is today, a 10 strong youth team set up, 4 adult teams all with the same goal, to provide a pathway from youth to adult football for everyone no matter what ability.
This Mission Statement contains the values, goals and principles which underpin the ethos of Ferring Football Club.
* Our aim is to create a structured football club which provides a rare pathway from youth to adult and promote “Football For All”
* Give everyone within the club the maximum opportunity to develop their football, personal, social and sporting skills to their full potential with the welfare and enjoyment a priority in all decisions we make.
* This will be achieved by providing dedicated, screened, trained and qualified coaching staff within a caring, safe and fun environment.
* We play team football and promote fair play with a focus on personal effort, player development and enjoyment.
* We respect the rights and dignity of all players, teammates & opposition, and expect good sportsmanship from everybody
*Our coaches, team officials and helpers are volunteers who generously give their time and skills for the benefit of the players. We expect players, parents and visitors to respect them at all times